2. Statically typed languages are more robust than dynamically typed languages.
3. TypeScript is to JS what « hints » are to Python : a way to simulate some aspects of a compiled language by treating bugs before run time (typically at compile-time) based on hard-coded variable types.
7. TypeScript is more pedagogic than JS because it prepares programmers to make use of typed languages such as Go, Rust, C++, Swift, etc.
1. Angular (required).
2. React (optional).
3. Electron (being migrated).
4. Deno (supports TypeScript).